karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf: How to get Equinox DS working correctly
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:30:22 GMT
Hi Markus,

if those packages you need aren't included in the ds bundle,
I think it's ok to do a "micro" re-packaging and either by adding a
fragment-bundle with the appropriate classes and meta-inf information to
the
equinox-ds bundle or create a standalone bundle that only contains those
packages in need.
With that you make sure you only provide the packages needed at the time.

If you do this, the feature:list will work again, even without restarting
the container.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member