karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Nullpointer Exception in jetty ContextHandler on 4.0.0.M2 and M3
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:15:04 GMT
Hi,

First of all, it's very unfortunate, that Mario didn't register himself at
the users mailinglist. Nabbles is still only an extra on top of the
mailinglist.
That's why he never got an answer to his question, cause non of us has seen
it in the past.

Now that Karaf 4.0.1 is released I wonder if it is still an issue.
If so it would be really helpful to have minimal test for verification as
Pax Web itself does have two integration tests to verify spring usage.
That leaves room for improvement I guess :-)

The reason this might have worked in a Karaf 3.0.3 environment is due to
the fact that Karaf 3.x uses an older version of Jetty while Karaf 4 uses
Jetty 9.2

regards, Achim