karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Custom Distribution of karaf 4.0.0 on Windows
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 05:35:03 GMT
Hi Ryan,

it's a known issue in Karaf 4.0.0. I already fixed that in 4.0.1-SNAPSHOT.

Regards
JB

On 08/03/2015 06:51 AM, Lea, Ryan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if anyone has managed to get a basic custom distribution of karaf being
produced on Windows?

> I seem to be running into an issue where the framework kar is successfully extracted,
and it's features repository is being dynamically selected.  The dynamic selection registers
as a file based URI, i.e. file://D:/myproject/taget/assembly/system/org/apache/karaf/features/framework/4.0.0/framework-4.0.0-features.xml

> When this repository is then attempted to be installed as a repository, it cannot be
resolved as a Path.  I believe this is due to "file://" not representing a valid Path.  The
result is an exception and a build failure.

> Am I doing something wrong?  Or missing a setting somewhere?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ryan
>
> ************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
> This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which
may be
> confidential.
> If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not
use or
> disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Unless
> specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or commitment by
the sender
> or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
> We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
> If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please reply
to this
> e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com