karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: dev:create-dump KarafMBeanServerBuilder not initialized
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 14:43:37 GMT
OK, I think you're encountering:

As the KarafMBean server is "protected" by username/password, the
HeapDump provider in the dump command is not able to use MBean for the
heapdump.

As I refactored the JMX Guard and removed the KarafMBeanServerBuilder,
it now works with Karaf 3.0.4.

As a workaround in 3.0.2, removing the KarafMBeanServerBuilder in
bin/karaf should fix the issue.

Regards
JB

On 07/31/2015 05:55 PM, Piet Molenaar wrote:
> That's karaf.version : 3.0.2
>
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 5:52 PM, jbonofre [via Karaf] <
> ml-node+s922171n4041752h15@n3.nabble.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Piet,
>>
>> what's the Karaf version ?
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> Le 2015-07-31 15:25, Piet Molenaar a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> To investigate possible memory issues I want to create a heap dump. A
>>> zipped
>>> file is created but no heapdump.txt is present in there ().
>>> The log produces the following warning:
>>>
>>> 2015-07-31 11:10:30,667 [Karaf Console Local for user karaf] WARN
>>> org.apache.karaf.diagnostic.core.internal.HeapDumpProvider - Can't
>>> create
>>> heapdump
>>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: KarafMBeanServerBuilder not