karaf-user mailing list archives

From slim <slim.benhammo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: inject service using cxf
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 17:16:55 GMT
Hi Christian,
Many thanks for your answer and your blog. here is a sample for what I'm
trying to do:

https://github.com/leadertun/karaf-cxf-postgresql-example

yes, I'm using blueprint. the problem is visible when executing the Rest web
service.  null pointer exception is fired due to a null reference

Error 500 Server Error. Problem accessing /cxf/person/rest/message. Reason:
Server Error Caused by:
	at
com.person.service.impl.JsonResponseServiceImpl.getJsonResponse(JsonResponseServiceImpl.java:31)
at
com.person.rest.RestServiceImpl.getJsonResponseResult(RestServiceImpl.java:27)

Do I miss something?

Many thanks for your help
Reagrds,
Slim