karaf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf Cookbook Chapter 10 Testing
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:09:56 GMT
Hi Christian,

yes, cause it requires
a/ a newer version of felix
b/ which in turn requires a newer version of Pax Exam

:-)

The other example tests I haven't fixed yet ... due to time :-)

regards, Achim



2015-03-12 12:07 GMT+01:00 Christian Eugster <c.eugster@docuteam.ch>:

> Hi Achim,
>
> thank you for the link, I shall try it. Do the other recipes of chapter 10
> also have problems with java8?
>
> Regards Christian
>
> Christian Eugster
> Docuteam GmbH
> Langacker 16
> Postfach
> CH-5405 Baden-Dättwil
> +41 (0)56 470 03 37
> c.eugster@docuteam.ch
>
>
>
>
>
> Am 12.03.2015 um 11:59 schrieb Achim Nierbeck <bcanhome@googlemail.com>:
>
> Hi, which java version are you using? Is it JDK8.
> If so check the changes made to this branch:
>
> https://github.com/jgoodyear/ApacheKarafCookbook/tree/jdk8/chapter10/chapter10-recipe1
>
> regards, Achim
>
> 2015-03-12 11:57 GMT+01:00 Christian Eugster <c.eugster@docuteam.ch>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am working through the book Apache Karaf Cookbook. I am trying to run
>> example code for Chapter 10, simple recipe 1 and get the following messages
>> (see below). I did not change anything, just running mvn test. Can anybody
>> give me a hint, whats wrong? Thank you, Christian
>>
>> The test class is:
>>
>> @ExamReactorStrategy(PerClass.class)
>> @RunWith(PaxExam.class)
>> public class TestOsgiServices {
>>
>> @Inject
>> protected BundleContext bundleContext;
>>
>> @Configuration
>> public static Option[] configuration() throws Exception {
>> return options(
>> workingDirectory("target/paxexam/"),
>> cleanCaches(true),
>> junitBundles(),
>> frameworkProperty("osgi.console").value("6666"),
>> frameworkProperty("osgi.console.enable.builtin").value("true"),
>> frameworkProperty("felix.bootdelegation.implicit").value(
>> "false"),
>> systemProperty("org.ops4j.pax.logging.DefaultServiceLog.level").value(
>> "DEBUG"));
>> }
>>
>> @Test
>> public void test() {
>> assertNotNull(bundleContext);
>> }
>>
>> }
>>
>> and the test result:
>>
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>>  T E S T S
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> Running com.packt.TestOsgiServices
>> 11:48:03.699 [main] INFO  o.o.pax.exam.spi.DefaultExamSystem - Pax Exam
>> System (Version: 3.4.0) created.
>> 11:48:03.754 [main] INFO  o.o.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner - creating
>> PaxExam runner for class com.packt.TestOsgiServices
>> 11:48:03.783 [main] INFO  o.o.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner - running
>> test class com.packt.TestOsgiServices
>> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam [1] Error starting
>> link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.exam.link (
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.exam [1]: Unable to resolve 1.0: missing requirement [1.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.io)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.exam [1]: Unable to resolve 1.0: missing requirement [1.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.io)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826
>> )
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.inject [2] Error starting
>> link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.exam.inject.link (
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.exam.inject [2]: Unable to resolve 2.0: missing requirement
>> [2.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.exam.inject [2]: Unable to resolve 2.0: missing requirement
>> [2.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]]
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826
>> )
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.extender.service [3] Error starting
>> link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.extender.service.link (
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.exam.extender.service [3]: Unable to resolve 3.0: missing
>> requirement [3.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 7.0: missing requirement [7.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.exam.extender.service [3]: Unable to resolve 3.0: missing
>> requirement [3.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 7.0: missing requirement [7.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]]
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826
>> )
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api [5] Error starting
>> link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.logging.api.link (
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api [5]: Unable to resolve 5.0: missing
>> requirement [5.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.parsers))
>> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.base [6] Error starting
>> link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.base.link (
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.base [6]: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl))
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api [5]: Unable to resolve 5.0: missing
>> requirement [5.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.parsers)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826
>> )
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.base [6]: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826
>> )
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core [7] Error starting
>> link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core.link (
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core [7]: Unable to resolve 7.0: missing requirement
>> [7.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core [7]: Unable to resolve 7.0: missing requirement
>> [7.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826
>> )
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender [8] Error starting
>> link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender.link (
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender [8]: Unable to resolve 8.0: missing
>> requirement [8.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)])
>> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.framework [9] Error starting
>> link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.framework.link (
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.framework [9]: Unable to resolve 9.0: missing
>> requirement [9.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender [8]: Unable to resolve 8.0: missing
>> requirement [8.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826
>> )
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.framework [9]: Unable to resolve 9.0: missing
>> requirement [9.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]]
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826
>> )
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker [11] Error starting
>> link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker.link (
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker [11]: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing
>> requirement [11.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker [11]: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing
>> requirement [11.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826
>> )
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit [15] Error starting
>> link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit.link (
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit [15]: Unable to resolve 15.0: missing
>> requirement [15.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit [15]: Unable to resolve 15.0: missing
>> requirement [15.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package;
>> (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]]
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826
>> )
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
>> at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> 11:48:04.246 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle
>> [org.ops4j.pax.exam [1]] is not resolved
>> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle
>> [org.ops4j.pax.exam.inject [2]] is not resolved
>> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle
>> [org.ops4j.pax.exam.extender.service [3]] is not resolved
>> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle
>> [org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api [5]] is not resolved
>> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle
>> [org.ops4j.base [6]] is not resolved
>> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle
>> [org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core [7]] is not resolved
>> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle
>> [org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender [8]] is not resolved
>> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle
>> [org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.framework [9]] is not resolved
>> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle
>> [org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker [11]] is not resolved
>> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle
>> [org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit [15]] is not resolved
>> 11:48:14.290 [main] INFO  o.o.p.e.spi.reactors.ReactorManager - suite
>> finished
>> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 10.954
>> sec <<< FAILURE!
>> test(com.packt.TestOsgiServices)  Time elapsed: 10.011 sec  <<< ERROR!
>> org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker.ServiceLookupException: gave up waiting
>> for service org.ops4j.pax.exam.ProbeInvoker
>> at org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker.ServiceLookup.getService(
>> ServiceLookup.java:161)
>> at org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker.ServiceLookup.getService(
>> ServiceLookup.java:104)
>> at org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker.ServiceLookup.getService(
>> ServiceLookup.java:87)
>> at org.ops4j.pax.exam.nat.internal.NativeTestContainer.call(
>> NativeTestContainer.java:106)
>> at org.ops4j.pax.exam.spi.reactors.EagerSingleStagedReactor.invoke(
>> EagerSingleStagedReactor.java:109)
>> at org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner$2.evaluate(
>> ProbeRunner.java:278)
>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
>> at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
>> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
>> at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
>> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
>> at org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner.run(ProbeRunner.java:112)
>> at org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.PaxExam.run(PaxExam.java:93)
>> at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(
>> JUnit4Provider.java:252)
>> at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(
>> JUnit4Provider.java:141)
>> at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(
>> JUnit4Provider.java:112)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
>> at org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(
>> ReflectionUtils.java:189)
>> at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(
>> ProviderFactory.java:165)
>> at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(
>> ProviderFactory.java:85)
>> at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(
>> ForkedBooter.java:115)
>> at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(
>> ForkedBooter.java:75)
>>
>>
>> Results :
>>
>> Tests in error:
>>   test(com.packt.TestOsgiServices): gave up waiting for service
>> org.ops4j.pax.exam.ProbeInvoker
>>
>> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0
>>
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 13.190 s
>> [INFO] Finished at: 2015-03-12T11:48:14+01:00
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 10M/155M
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.4:test (default-test)
>> on project chapter10-recipe1-simple: There are test failures.
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] Please refer to
>> /Users/christian/Projekte/ceugster/Entwicklung/Camel/Workspace-4.4/apache-karaf-cookbook/chapter10/chapter10-recipe1/chapter10-recipe1-simple/target/surefire-reports
>> for the individual test results.
>> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
>> -e switch.
>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>> please read the following articles:
>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>
>>
>> Christian Eugster
>> Docuteam GmbH
>> Langacker 16
>> Postfach
>> CH-5405 Baden-Dättwil
>> +41 (0)56 470 03 37
>> c.eugster@docuteam.ch
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
>
> Apache Member
> Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC
> OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer &
> Project Lead
> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>
> Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>
>
> Software Architect / Project Manager / Scrum Master
>
>
>


-- 

Apache Member
Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC
OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer &
Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>
Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>

Software Architect / Project Manager / Scrum Master

Mime
View raw message