karaf-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Beltran <pbeltr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding Karaf in Eclipse Equinox?
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:03:52 GMT
Hmm, unfortunately the are not too much chances for Karaf... I got
"married" to Equinox and it is the core of this Eclipse for the Atlassian's
plugin framework:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.kintosoft.jira.eclipse.eclipse-osgi-for-jira

It was a headache running Equinox on such environment as it is a
pseudo-servlet container. Now it's easy to run any Eclipse plugin on JIRA,
however I know nothing about Karaf and perhaps I would stumble with a lot
of problems.... I'll try Pax for now,. Sorry for the bad news :(

Thanks!
Pablo.