karaf-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Zurczak <vincent.zurc...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: Use Jetty 9.x with Karaf 3.x
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:39:02 GMT
Hi Richard,

I started small tests but I did not push them.
Given that we have a release planned by the end of March, we delayed all
that was related to web stuff (including web sockets and switching to
Karaf 4) to the next iteration.

All I can say is that I encountered some problems when I replaced 3.0.3
by 4.0.0-M2 in my POM.
 From memory, there was something with installing a feature which is
only available in the local Maven repository.
And there were also troubles to install the *standard* feature in a
custom distribution (with the Karaf Maven plugin).

I started to investigate, before pushing this task to later.
I will be back on it at the beginning of April.

Regards,

                 Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak