karaf-user mailing list archives

From Herr-Herner <wolle5...@gmx.de>
Subject Creating Apache Karaf console commands
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 09:21:25 GMT
I have a console command implementation in place that is based on Apache Gogo
Shell, making use of "org.apache.felix.service.command.*". Unfortunately,
the commands are not recognized in Apache Karaf 3.x. I had a look to your
command implementations which are based on the artifcat
"org.apache.karaf.shell.console".

What is your recommended way of getting a command handler in place that
should also run in a non-Karaf-based environment? Do I have to create a
Karaf-specific console artifact that makes the shell command available to
Karaf or is there another approach?