karaf-user mailing list archives

From asookazian2 <asookaz...@gmail.com>
Subject WADL for REST class is not updating after REST bundle update
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 21:49:29 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently adding some public methods to an existing REST API (class).
The WADL after bundle:update (or bundle:uninstall, bundle:install) is not
reflecting the newly added method's changes.  I have verified that the REST
JAR is being built correctly and checked timestamp on the JAR and the
contents of the class are correct (as per Java decompiler).  I am not seeing
any exceptions in the karaf log.  The old REST URI/methods are working
properly.

example of newly added method:

    @GET
    @Path("/x/y/z")
    @Produces({MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON})
    public Response arbiTest3() {
    	logger.trace("arbiTest3 invoked");

        return Response.ok("it worked!").build();

    }

So I'm not seeing this method in the WADL after bundle:update and even after
restarting karaf.  It's behaving like I'm installing an old version of the
JAR which is not the case afaik.  Anybody seen this behavior before?

karaf 3.0.2.  Any input appreciated.  thx.