karaf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christian Eugster <c.eugs...@docuteam.ch>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf Cookbook Chapter 10 Testing
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:07:05 GMT
Hi Achim, 

thank you for the link, I shall try it. Do the other recipes of chapter 10 also have problems
with java8?

Regards Christian

Christian Eugster
Docuteam GmbH
Langacker 16
Postfach
CH-5405 Baden-Dättwil
+41 (0)56 470 03 37
c.eugster@docuteam.ch





> Am 12.03.2015 um 11:59 schrieb Achim Nierbeck <bcanhome@googlemail.com>:
> 
> Hi, which java version are you using? Is it JDK8. 
> If so check the changes made to this branch: 
> https://github.com/jgoodyear/ApacheKarafCookbook/tree/jdk8/chapter10/chapter10-recipe1
<https://github.com/jgoodyear/ApacheKarafCookbook/tree/jdk8/chapter10/chapter10-recipe1>
> 
> regards, Achim 
> 
> 2015-03-12 11:57 GMT+01:00 Christian Eugster <c.eugster@docuteam.ch <mailto:c.eugster@docuteam.ch>>:
> Hi,
> 
> I am working through the book Apache Karaf Cookbook. I am trying to run example code
for Chapter 10, simple recipe 1 and get the following messages (see below). I did not change
anything, just running mvn test. Can anybody give me a hint, whats wrong? Thank you, Christian
> 
> The test class is:
> 
> @ExamReactorStrategy(PerClass.class)
> @RunWith(PaxExam.class)
> public class TestOsgiServices {
> 
> 	@Inject
> 	protected BundleContext bundleContext;
> 
> 	@Configuration
> 	public static Option[] configuration() throws Exception {
> 		return options(
> 				workingDirectory("target/paxexam/"),
> 				cleanCaches(true),
> 				junitBundles(),
> 				frameworkProperty("osgi.console").value("6666"),
> 				frameworkProperty("osgi.console.enable.builtin").value("true"),
> 				frameworkProperty("felix.bootdelegation.implicit").value(
> 						"false"),
> 				systemProperty("org.ops4j.pax.logging.DefaultServiceLog.level").value("DEBUG"));
> 	}
> 	
> 	@Test
> 	public void test() {
> 		assertNotNull(bundleContext);
> 	}
> 
> }
> 
> and the test result:
> 
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------
>  T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Running com.packt.TestOsgiServices
> 11:48:03.699 [main] INFO  o.o.pax.exam.spi.DefaultExamSystem - Pax Exam System (Version:
3.4.0) created.
> 11:48:03.754 [main] INFO  o.o.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner - creating PaxExam runner
for class com.packt.TestOsgiServices
> 11:48:03.783 [main] INFO  o.o.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner - running test class com.packt.TestOsgiServices
> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam [1] Error starting link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.exam.link
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam [1]:
Unable to resolve 1.0: missing requirement [1.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.io
<http://org.ops4j.io/>)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable
to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)])
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam
[1]: Unable to resolve 1.0: missing requirement [1.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.io
<http://org.ops4j.io/>)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable
to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.inject [2] Error starting link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.exam.inject.link
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.inject
[2]: Unable to resolve 2.0: missing requirement [2.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]])
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.inject
[2]: Unable to resolve 2.0: missing requirement [2.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]]
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.extender.service [3] Error starting link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.extender.service.link
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.extender.service
[3]: Unable to resolve 3.0: missing requirement [3.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 7.0: missing requirement [7.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]])
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.extender.service
[3]: Unable to resolve 3.0: missing requirement [3.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 7.0: missing requirement [7.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]]
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api [5] Error starting link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.logging.api.link
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api
[5]: Unable to resolve 5.0: missing requirement [5.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.parsers))
> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.base [6] Error starting link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.base.link
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.base [6]: Unable
to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl))
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api
[5]: Unable to resolve 5.0: missing requirement [5.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.parsers)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.base [6]:
Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core [7] Error starting link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core.link
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core
[7]: Unable to resolve 7.0: missing requirement [7.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)])
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core
[7]: Unable to resolve 7.0: missing requirement [7.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender [8] Error starting link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender.link
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender
[8]: Unable to resolve 8.0: missing requirement [8.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)])
> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.framework [9] Error starting link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.framework.link
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.framework
[9]: Unable to resolve 9.0: missing requirement [9.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]])
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender
[8]: Unable to resolve 8.0: missing requirement [8.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.framework
[9]: Unable to resolve 9.0: missing requirement [9.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]]
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker [11] Error starting link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker.link
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker
[11]: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)])
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker
[11]: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit [15] Error starting link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit.link
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit
[15]: Unable to resolve 15.0: missing requirement [15.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]])
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit
[15]: Unable to resolve 15.0: missing requirement [15.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker)(version>=1.7.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 11.0: missing requirement [11.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.lang)(version>=1.4.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
[caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.net.ssl)]]
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 11:48:04.246 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle [org.ops4j.pax.exam
[1]] is not resolved
> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle [org.ops4j.pax.exam.inject
[2]] is not resolved
> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle [org.ops4j.pax.exam.extender.service
[3]] is not resolved
> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle [org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api
[5]] is not resolved
> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle [org.ops4j.base [6]]
is not resolved
> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle [org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.core
[7]] is not resolved
> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle [org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender
[8]] is not resolved
> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle [org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.framework
[9]] is not resolved
> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle [org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker
[11]] is not resolved
> 11:48:04.247 [main] ERROR o.o.p.e.n.i.NativeTestContainer - Bundle [org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit
[15]] is not resolved
> 11:48:14.290 [main] INFO  o.o.p.e.spi.reactors.ReactorManager - suite finished
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 10.954 sec <<<
FAILURE!
> test(com.packt.TestOsgiServices)  Time elapsed: 10.011 sec  <<< ERROR!
> org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker.ServiceLookupException: gave up waiting for service org.ops4j.pax.exam.ProbeInvoker
> 	at org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker.ServiceLookup.getService(ServiceLookup.java:161)
> 	at org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker.ServiceLookup.getService(ServiceLookup.java:104)
> 	at org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tracker.ServiceLookup.getService(ServiceLookup.java:87)
> 	at org.ops4j.pax.exam.nat.internal.NativeTestContainer.call(NativeTestContainer.java:106)
> 	at org.ops4j.pax.exam.spi.reactors.EagerSingleStagedReactor.invoke(EagerSingleStagedReactor.java:109)
> 	at org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner$2.evaluate(ProbeRunner.java:278)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
> 	at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
> 	at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> 	at org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner.run(ProbeRunner.java:112)
> 	at org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.PaxExam.run(PaxExam.java:93)
> 	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:252)
> 	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:141)
> 	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:112)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
> 	at org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
> 	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
> 	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
> 	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:115)
> 	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:75)
> 
> 
> Results :
> 
> Tests in error: 
>   test(com.packt.TestOsgiServices): gave up waiting for service org.ops4j.pax.exam.ProbeInvoker
> 
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0
> 
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 13.190 s
> [INFO] Finished at: 2015-03-12T11:48:14+01:00
> [INFO] Final Memory: 10M/155M
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.4:test
(default-test) on project chapter10-recipe1-simple: There are test failures.
> [ERROR] 
> [ERROR] Please refer to /Users/christian/Projekte/ceugster/Entwicklung/Camel/Workspace-4.4/apache-karaf-cookbook/chapter10/chapter10-recipe1/chapter10-recipe1-simple/target/surefire-reports
for the individual test results.
> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR] 
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
> [ERROR] 
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the
following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException>
> 
> 
> Christian Eugster
> Docuteam GmbH
> Langacker 16
> Postfach
> CH-5405 Baden-Dättwil
> +41 (0)56 470 03 37 <tel:%2B41%20%280%2956%20470%2003%2037>
> c.eugster@docuteam.ch <mailto:c.eugster@docuteam.ch>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> Apache Member
> Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/ <http://karaf.apache.org/>> Committer
& PMC
> OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/ <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/>>
Committer & Project Lead
> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/ <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>>
> Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>>
> 
> Software Architect / Project Manager / Scrum Master 
> 


Mime
View raw message