Hi,

ok the good thing, the manifest is actually one generated by the maven-bundle-plugin and not by the deployer :-)

About the expor/import thing. You'll never see any classes imported/exported only the corresponding Packages.
If the package you are looking for in the war isn't exported by the bundle you expect it to, you'll need to take a closer look on
the bundle that actually should export those.
Might be you have the packages in question marked as private-package, in those cases these packages aren't exported.

You'll need to dig in that direction now, the consuming part seems to be fixed.

regards, Achim

Hi Achim, Yes I tried to extract my war file and here is the manifest file
MANIFEST.MF <http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4037586/MANIFEST.MF>

I am invoking that class from my framework, it is defined in provider.jar

Im seeing this in my manifest in export section

version="3.0.1.SNAPSHOT",com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.dsp.a
 dmarvel;uses:="com.amazonaws,com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.dsp,com.pins

but I think not all the class were exported, and in the import section there
is no entry on my 3 jars

Thanks
Jeff