Hi,

according to the screenshots, the bundles of yours don't export any packages regarding the amazon one.
So 1) do you have the amazon lib deployed and 2) is it actually exporting the required packages?

regards, Achim

Hi Achim, I believe I have the correct import and export but not sure why I'm
still having this errors

Errors
<http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/jefoy1101/error_zps40dbbaab.png>

domain
<http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/jefoy1101/domain_zps3659e9ee.png>

framework
<http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/jefoy1101/framework_zps11850cf9.png>

provider
<http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/jefoy1101/provider_zps3314de97.png>

I tried to play around with the import/export and look into the it's
manifest file

And I think I have the intended jar dependencies in my framework  as it
shows in the screenshot

but unfortunately im getting an error attached on one of the amazon library,
the aws-java-sdk-1.9.13.jar is already in the ag_lib together with the 3
jars

Thank you in advance for the replies I really appreciate it