karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] Apache Karaf 2.4.1 Released!
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 03:05:33 GMT
The Karaf team is pleased to announce the release of Karaf version 2.4.1.

Apache Karaf is a small OSGi distribution which provides a ready to
use container for server side applications.

This is an update patch for Apache Karaf 2.4.x, containing many bug
fixes, dependency updates, and improvements. New features highlights
include: Regex support in features commands, added an option to
uninstall transitive features, and renamed jpa feature as jpa/jpa20
and jpa21.

http://karaf.apache.org/

This release is available from
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download.html#Karaf2.4.1 and

Maven:

 <dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
 <artifactId>apache-karaf</artifactId>
 <version>2.4.1</version>
 </dependency>

Download Note:
Our mirrors are still syncing the new kits, if your primary mirror
does not have the kit please try another from the server mirror list.

Release Notes:

There are 76 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.4.1 release notes page:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/karaf-2.4.1-release.html

Enjoy!