karaf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Work <markworker...@gmail.com>
Subject Filtered version of files not included in zip
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 16:04:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm having trouble with creating a custom distribution using karaf-assembly
target when trying to include filtered property files.

I can reproduce it using the latest example POM from the custom
distribution page with the maven-resources-plugin included.

When I try to build with the filtered file, the version with replacements
makes it into target/classes, but the version in the zip file is the
version prior to variable substitutions.

I have seen https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2742 , but I'm
still seeing a problem. Is this working for anyone else?

This is with karaf 3.0.2, building on Windows.

Thanks,

---
Mark