karaf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Work <markworker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtered version of files not included in zip
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 17:37:28 GMT
Hi,

That didn't fix it I'm afraid.

After reading what you said about where the file was being written to I
tried reverting to the original pom and  adding:

                       <configuration>

 <outputDirectory>${basedir}/target/assembly</outputDirectory>
                       </configuration>

to the maven-resources-plugin.

This looks like it's worked, but I need to check further.

Thanks for your help, I'll let you know if it's ok now.