karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: bundle:list command not found after restart of karaf
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 13:28:13 GMT
Most likely it doesn't contain an extender, just the API of it.
Regarding H2 importing the osgi.jdbc package, I would guess this is an
optional dependency and usually doesn't need to be fullfilled.
If you want to use a org.osgi.jdbc you might be interested in using Pax
JDBC.
Or you might just want to use the jdbc feature of Karaf itself.

never the less I'd start just with h2 only, no extra dependency, this
should be alright.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member