karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: deploying a war with dependencies in bundled jars
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 20:16:59 GMT
Hi,

ok, so far so good, the wab looks fine, but your provider and domain jars
aren't osgi bundles.
You should make sure those are OSGi bundles first.
On the other hand you seem to have a high coupling with those two jars, why
don't you just embed those then?
Especially since you don't use any services I guess the best would be to
start with one "uber" bundle first.
After that start extracting your services for reuse. Always make sure to
have low coupling between bundles and high cohesion inside your bundles.

regards, Achim