karaf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: deploying a war with dependencies in bundled jars
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 21:05:26 GMT
Please take a look at the required bundles for the spring-osgi showcase of
Pax-Web [1].

regards, Achim

[1] -
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/blob/master/pax-web-itest/pax-web-itest-karaf/src/test/java/org/ops4j/pax/web/itest/karaf/SpringOsgiKarafTest.java

2015-01-07 19:47 GMT+01:00 jefoy1101 <jefoy1101@gmail.com>:

> I tried to get the war-spring install on my local machine , but im getting
> the same issue
>
> 015-01-07 12:47:01,535 | INFO  | raf-3.0.2/deploy | fileinstall
> | 7 - org.apache.felix.fileinstall - 3.4.2 | Started bundle:
> file:/mss-root/mss/apache-karaf-3.0.2/deploy/war-spring.war
> 2015-01-07 12:47:01,544 | WARN  | pool-7-thread-1  | AbstractLifeCycle
> | 77 - org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server - 8.1.15.v20140411 |
> FAILED helloworld: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/springframework/web/context/WebApplicationContext
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/springframework/web/context/WebApplicationContext
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native
> Method)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
> java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2413)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2723)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:345)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:327)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler$Context.createServlet(ServletContextHandler.java:1075)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.newInstance(ServletHolder.java:957)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:514)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.doStart(ServletHolder.java:344)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:791)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:265)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:717)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceContext.doStart(HttpServiceContext.java:222)[86:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.JettyServerImpl$1.start(JettyServerImpl.java:202)[86:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.service.internal.HttpServiceStarted.end(HttpServiceStarted.java:1032)[85:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-runtime:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.service.internal.HttpServiceProxy.end(HttpServiceProxy.java:422)[85:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-runtime:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.RegisterWebAppVisitorWC.end(RegisterWebAppVisitorWC.java:341)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.model.WebApp.accept(WebApp.java:678)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebAppPublisher$WebAppDependencyListener.register(WebAppPublisher.java:237)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebAppPublisher$WebAppDependencyListener.addingService(WebAppPublisher.java:182)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebAppPublisher$WebAppDependencyListener.addingService(WebAppPublisher.java:135)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:932)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:864)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.trackAdding(AbstractTracked.java:256)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.trackInitial(AbstractTracked.java:183)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker.open(ServiceTracker.java:317)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker.open(ServiceTracker.java:261)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebAppPublisher.publish(WebAppPublisher.java:101)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebObserver.deploy(WebObserver.java:213)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebObserver$1.doStart(WebObserver.java:175)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.extender.SimpleExtension.start(SimpleExtension.java:58)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.extender.AbstractExtender$1.run(AbstractExtender.java:266)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)[:1.7.0_21]
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.springframework.web.context.WebApplicationContext not found by
> spring-webmvc [212]
>         at
>
> org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1532)[org.apache.felix.framework-4.2.1.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.access$400(BundleWiringImpl.java:75)[org.apache.felix.framework-4.2.1.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.loadClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:1955)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)[:1.7.0_21]
>         ... 42 more
> 2015-01-07 12:47:01,546 | WARN  | pool-7-thread-1  | AbstractLifeCycle
> | 77 - org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server - 8.1.15.v20140411 |
> FAILED
>
> HttpServiceContext{httpContext=WebAppHttpContext{org.ops4j.pax.web.samples.spring
> - 213}}: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/springframework/web/context/WebApplicationContext
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/springframework/web/context/WebApplicationContext
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native
> Method)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
> java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2413)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2723)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:345)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:327)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler$Context.createServlet(ServletContextHandler.java:1075)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.newInstance(ServletHolder.java:957)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:514)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.doStart(ServletHolder.java:344)
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:791)
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:265)
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:717)
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceContext.doStart(HttpServiceContext.java:222)
>         at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)[77:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.JettyServerImpl$1.start(JettyServerImpl.java:202)[86:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.service.internal.HttpServiceStarted.end(HttpServiceStarted.java:1032)[85:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-runtime:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.service.internal.HttpServiceProxy.end(HttpServiceProxy.java:422)[85:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-runtime:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.RegisterWebAppVisitorWC.end(RegisterWebAppVisitorWC.java:341)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.model.WebApp.accept(WebApp.java:678)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebAppPublisher$WebAppDependencyListener.register(WebAppPublisher.java:237)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebAppPublisher$WebAppDependencyListener.addingService(WebAppPublisher.java:182)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebAppPublisher$WebAppDependencyListener.addingService(WebAppPublisher.java:135)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:932)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:864)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.trackAdding(AbstractTracked.java:256)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.trackInitial(AbstractTracked.java:183)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker.open(ServiceTracker.java:317)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker.open(ServiceTracker.java:261)[karaf-org.osgi.core.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebAppPublisher.publish(WebAppPublisher.java:101)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebObserver.deploy(WebObserver.java:213)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.WebObserver$1.doStart(WebObserver.java:175)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.extender.SimpleExtension.start(SimpleExtension.java:58)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.war.internal.extender.AbstractExtender$1.run(AbstractExtender.java:266)[91:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-war:3.1.2]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)[:1.7.0_21]
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)[:1.7.0_21]
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.springframework.web.context.WebApplicationContext not found by
> spring-webmvc [212]
>         at
>
> org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1532)[org.apache.felix.framework-4.2.1.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.access$400(BundleWiringImpl.java:75)[org.apache.felix.framework-4.2.1.jar:]
>         at
>
> org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.loadClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:1955)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)[:1.7.0_21]
>         ... 42 more
> ^C
>
> karaf@root()> find-class WebApplicationContext
>
> spring-osgi-web (211)
>
> org/springframework/osgi/web/context/support/OsgiBundleXmlWebApplicationContext.class
>
> OPS4J Pax Web - Samples - Spring OSGi (213)
>
> org/springframework/osgi/web/context/support/OsgiBundleXmlWebApplicationContext.class
> karaf@root()>
>
>
> It's like it is looking for the class but It cannot find the class even
> though it's there, is this something related with class loader?
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/deploying-a-war-with-dependencies-in-bundled-jars-tp4037488p4037667.html
> Sent from the Karaf - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>



-- 

Apache Member
Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC
OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer &
Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>
Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>

Software Architect / Project Manager / Scrum Master

Mime
View raw message