karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: bundle:list command not found after restart of karaf
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 12:34:49 GMT
Take a look at your feature definition (the xml file).
You might find some blueprint bundles there, or maybe a reference to
another feature-repository (definition file).
Maybe you are referencing the gemini blueprint implementation.
Those two can not co-exist unless you work with regions (karaf 2.4 and
higher)

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member