karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: deploying a war with dependencies in bundled jars
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 20:15:52 GMT
Hi,

add an dependency to the jar in the war project, usually the
maven-bundle-plugin will take care of the right imports.

So in your case you should already have a dependency to the jar bundle in
the pom, make sure it is a provided dependency.
Now use some of the classes in your project, the maven-bundle-plugin will
take care of the required import-package declaration.

regards, Achim