karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Disabling authorization in Karaf webconsole
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 09:45:52 GMT
Hi Frank,

I fear you can't with the one provided by the Karaf feature.
Though you should be able to install the standard Felix WebConsole.
Only downside you don't the have the Karaf extensions for it available.
For that you'd need to install those bundles on top.
Basically a custom feature with the Felix Bundles should work.
Another alternative un-checked though comes to my mind.
Just install the webconsole feature and after that un-install the
org.apache.karaf.webconsole.console bundle. That's the one which adds the
Security stuff to it.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member