karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Which version of Karaf to use (coming from 2.3.7) ? / Upgrade info
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 13:38:47 GMT
Hi Frank,

Karaf 2.3.x is in maintenance mode: it means that we don't add new
features, we don't upgrade to new version, etc. We just do minor bug
fixes, and we smoothly goes to "EndOfLive" ;)

The current stable branch is Karaf 3. It's stable and it's where we
focus our new features, enhancements and bug fixes.

I hope it helps.

Regards
JB