karaf-user mailing list archives

From Richard Hierlmeier <rhierlme...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: bundle:list command not found after restart of karaf
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 14:39:34 GMT
I am afraid that org.osgi.service.jdbc is requires by h2:

karaf@root()> bundle:install mvn:com.h2database/h2/1.3.174
Bundle ID: 79

karaf@root()> bundle:headers 79

H2 Database Engine (79)
-----------------------
Implementation-Version = 1.3.174

Import-Package =
         org.osgi.service.jdbc;version=1.0,

I will switch to pax-jdbc-h2:

karaf@root()> feature:repo-add
mvn:org.ops4j.pax.jdbc/pax-jdbc-features/0.4.0/xml/features
karaf@root()> feature:install pax-jdbc-h2
karaf@root()> la | grep -i h2
95 | Active   |  80 | 0.4.0                 | OPS4J Pax JDBC Apache H2
Driver Adapter

Thank you for your help

    Richard