karaf-user mailing list archives

From Richard Hierlmeier <rhierlme...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: bundle:list command not found after restart of karaf
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 13:19:32 GMT

I am running karaf 3.0.1.

I found the problem, my feature needs
   mvn:com.h2database/h2/1.3.174

h2 imports package org.osgi.service.jdbc version>=1.0.0 which is provided by
   mvn:org.osgi/org.osgi.compendium/5.0.0

Hence my feature has org.osgi.compendium as dependency.
It seems that this bundle contains an blue print extender.

What is the recommended way for karaf 3 to get the package
org.osgi.service.jdbc?