karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: bundle corruption with felix and karaf 3.0.2
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 05:23:27 GMT
Hi,

The preemptive shutdown is specially written to avoid problems when a
bean from a bundle being shut down will wait for 5 minutes for a
dependency which will never come up. This is done by looking at the
service dependencies and shutting down the blueprint bundles containers
that have no exported services in use and iterating ...

So, with true, the "regular" shutdown is faster (as we don't wait 5
minutes).

I don't thin the bundle cache corruption is related to this as it's more
at framework level.

However, as I said, I will investigate the issue.

Regards
JB