karaf-user mailing list archives

From Ronny Bräunlich <r.braeunl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing configuration with Cellar
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 19:38:29 GMT
Hello Jean-Baptiste,

did you make the change so that the factoryPid gets shared?
If yes, do I have to set a certain property?

Cheers,
Ronny

Am 23.12.2014 um 08:38 schrieb Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>:

Hi Ronny,

No, it mean that the PID are normally created on the fly right ? So locally to one node.

Let me build a SNAPSHOT without the factoryPid filtering, you will be able to test it. I keep
you posted.

Regards
JB

--