karaf-user mailing list archives

From jdtommy <jdto...@gmail.com>
Subject Weird memory leak
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:35:04 GMT
I have a few karaf servers running the same application and they appear to
have a memory leak.  I can't pin point of who is the cause, my code or
something in karaf.  Got a heap dump and analyzed it and it is telling me
that:

One instance of "org.apache.sshd.common.io.nio2.Nio2Acceptor" loaded by
"org.apache.sshd.core" occupies 264,558,992 (65.38%) bytes. The memory is
accumulated in one instance of
"java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$Segment[]" loaded by "<system class
loader>".

not sure what is using this.  Anyone has a direction I could look at I would
greatly appreciate it.  Thanks