karaf-user mailing list archives

From jefoy1101 <jefoy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying a war with dependencies in bundled jars
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 04:22:37 GMT
Hi Achim, Still getting some issue on the sample, Anyway I just notice on my
project that im working on

If I have this instruction below im losing some of the dependency like the
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind

<instructions>
						<Bundle-SymbolicName>${bundle.symbolicName}</Bundle-SymbolicName>
						<Bundle-Version>${project.version}</Bundle-Version>
						<Import-Package>
							com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.framework.*,
                            com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.client.*,
                            com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.dsp.*,
                            com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.domain.*,
                            org.apache.servicemix.bundles.aws-java-sdk.*,
                            *;
							resolution:=optional
						</Import-Package>
						<Export-Package>
						!*
						</Export-Package>
						<Bundle-Classpath>
							WEB-INF/classes
						</Bundle-Classpath>
						<Web-ContextPath>agwar</Web-ContextPath>
						<Embed-Dependency>
						  com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.framework.*,
						  com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.client.*,
						  com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.dsp.*,
						  com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.domain.*,
						  org.apache.servicemix.bundles.aws-java-sdk
						  </Embed-Dependency>
						<Embed-Transitive>true</Embed-Transitive>
					</instructions>

but If I added this  adgateway-domain one line on my Embed-Dependency it
changes alot, like the Bundle-ClassPath, added some jar classes like
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind added Embedded Artifacts in the Manifest
Headers etc

<Embed-Dependency>
						  com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.framework.*,
						  com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.client.*,
						  com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.dsp.*,
						  com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.domain.*,
						  adgateway-domain,
						  org.apache.servicemix.bundles.aws-java-sdk
						  </Embed-Dependency>

If I Understand correctly the explanation here on Bundle-ClassPath and
IMport package

I could just put my war file in the deploy folder, and have the 3 jars in
the Bundle-Classpath ( where the 3 jars has been auto-wrap bundle) I should
be good to go, or If I want it mo standalone on my war I could just import
those necessary packages and remove the bundle class path to WEB-INF/classes
I should also be good right?

But this is not happening on my current project :(

all I want is to create my war standalone and get my dependencies thru
(auto-wrap bundles the one inside my ag_lib folder that contains my 1.jar,
2.jar, 3.jar)