karaf-user mailing list archives

From jefoy1101 <jefoy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying a war with dependencies in bundled jars
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 22:24:59 GMT
Hi Achim, I believe I have the correct import and export but not sure why I'm
still having this errors

Errors
<http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/jefoy1101/error_zps40dbbaab.png>

domain
<http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/jefoy1101/domain_zps3659e9ee.png>

framework
<http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/jefoy1101/framework_zps11850cf9.png>

provider
<http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/jefoy1101/provider_zps3314de97.png>

I tried to play around with the import/export and look into the it's
manifest file

And I think I have the intended jar dependencies in my framework  as it
shows in the screenshot

but unfortunately im getting an error attached on one of the amazon library,
the aws-java-sdk-1.9.13.jar is already in the ag_lib together with the 3
jars

Thank you in advance for the replies I really appreciate it