karaf-user mailing list archives

From jefoy1101 <jefoy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying a war with dependencies in bundled jars
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 05:04:26 GMT
Hi Achim, Yes I tried to extract my war file and here is the manifest file
MANIFEST.MF <http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4037586/MANIFEST.MF>

I am invoking that class from my framework, it is defined in provider.jar

Im seeing this in my manifest in export section

version="3.0.1.SNAPSHOT",com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.dsp.a
 dmarvel;uses:="com.amazonaws,com.pinsightmedia.adgateway.dsp,com.pins

but I think not all the class were exported, and in the import section there
is no entry on my 3 jars

Thanks
Jeff