karaf-user mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF - No DestinationFactory for Http Transport
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 09:53:42 GMT
Hi,

Yeah, this error means your bundle get started before the cxf-rt-transports-http bundle.

You can make your bundle import an OSGi service(org.apache.cxf.transport.http.DestinationRegistry)
which is exposed by the cxf-rt-transports-http bundle to ensure cxf bundle get started reliably
before your bundle
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http.
>         at org.apache.cxf.bus.managers.DestinationFactoryManagerImpl.getDestinationFactory(DestinationFactoryManagerImpl.java:130)

> And therefore bundle installation (my rest bundle) fails.
> As I said, the problem is happening randomly, i believe, depending on bundles start order.
Sometime the http-transport bundle is installed and started after my bundle, which causes
the above issue. If I refresh or update my bundle, it starts successfully.

> Given that http-transport is used by cxf and my bundle doesn't have direct dependency
to it (not using any package from it), How can i make sure that http-transport starts before
my bundle?