karaf-user mailing list archives

From Natalius <t...@mxe.fr>
Subject Re: cellar and services properties
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 19:40:00 GMT

I would like deploy several services on several nodes and my client will
use filters to connect to one of them. The filters are based on the
service properties. I use configuration files and ManagedServiceFactory
to create my services.

Le 13.03.2014 20:16, Achim Nierbeck a écrit :

> Could you give us a bit more details on what you are trying to achieve?
>
> regards, Achim

>> Hi,
>>
>> Sorry for my question but I'm cellar newbie. I'm created two nodes and I deployed
a service on the first node and a client on the second node. When I read the properties of
service I see only the properties "objectClass" and "service.pid". What is wrong ? When my
service and client are on the same node I have not problem.

>> Thanks
>
> --
>
> Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/ [1]> Committer & PMC
> OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/ [2]> Committer &