karaf-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Moquin <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with webconsole and bundle cache
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 13:48:56 GMT
It could have to do with maybe write caching of changes to disk.  Buffers
maybe get flushed more often than one than the other.  Either way, it's
virtually impossible to prevent corruption in these circumstances unless
you can put a UPC on the server.  Otherwise, taking the stacktrace,
determining the type of issue that occurred and taking corre tive action is
the only option.  Maybe I'll take a look at it for fun... if someone else
solves it first then at least I'm more familiar with Felix, otherwise,
maybe I can make another contribution.

Ryan