karaf-user mailing list archives

From Lothar Werzinger <lot...@tradescape.biz>
Subject Re: can the jdbc feature with karaf 2.3?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 23:27:40 GMT
I finally got it to work:

features:addurl
mvn:org.apache.karaf.assemblies.features/enterprise/2.3.4/xml/features
features:addurl
mvn:org.apache.karaf.assemblies.features/standard/2.3.4/xml/features
features:install management
features:install jdbc

--

Lothar Werzinger

Principal Architect

Tradescape, Inc. - Enabling Efficient Digital Marketplaces

+1-650-931-6719 (direct)

+1-800-697-6068 (main) Ext. 116

lothar@tradescape.biz

http://www.tradescape.biz

--

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake,

-