karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ECF 3.8.0
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:56:52 GMT
Hi Scott,

I also commented on the issue, but for clarification. The features
descriptor can be used with any kind of URL, even file based :)
For the command "feature:add-repo ecf" it would need a maven coordinate
since it tries to find the "latest" version from the repository. But this
is just for convenience ;)

regards, Achim