karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: update without refresh
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:28:26 GMT
As I already stated before, if you have a huge amount of Classes in your
mega-bundle war, yes this could lead to it.
Especially if you run with default settings for the Perm space.
And again, make sure you have the proper settings set for unloading
classes, otherwise the old definitions will be still in PermGen even though
not used.

regards, Achim

P.S. the same is true for Jetty/Tomcat/JBoss/ any other Java Container