karaf-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: performance metrics blueprint vs. declarative services in karaf 3.0.x
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 20:09:55 GMT
Your view of DS does not match reality, unless perhaps you are being entirely metaphorical
in your description of how DS works.  Taken literally, each of your statements about DS is
wrong.

However, I agree with what I think is your conclusion that in all plausible scenarios there's
going to be no measurable performance difference between blueprint and DS.

thanks
david jencks