karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Issues with karaf-maven-plugin and ActiveMQ 5.9.1-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:29:34 GMT
Hi Chritopher,

Regarding the first issue (inclusion of the <repository/> in the
assembly), it's already fixed in karaf-maven-plugin 3.0.1-SNAPSHOT.

I already fixed the second issue (to include the bundles from
"transitive" features from other repository) but not yet merge. I will
do that over the week end.

Regards
JB

--