karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Karaf on Raspberry Pi
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:39:51 GMT
Hi Christoph,

careful about the JSW version: due to license we are "stuck" with 3.2.3
version (we can't upgrade to new version). That's why I compiled to
service support for Windows 8, etc.
For ARM, I will check but AFAIR, I have to do cross compilation to add
ARM support.
On the other hand, I prepared the support of commons-daemon.

Regards
JB