karaf-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: which API to edit .cfg in Karaf at runtime?
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:30:01 GMT
You should be able to just use the OSGi configuration admin service for
this.
http://www.osgi.org/javadoc/r4v42/org/osgi/service/cm/ConfigurationAdmin.html

Just inject the service into your class, get the configuration by its
pid (which is the filename without.cfg). Then change properties of the
Configuration and call update(). This should then also change the files.

Christian