karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: karaf-assembly and config files
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 09:39:01 GMT
Thanks for sharing (even if the zip file has been removed ;)).

I gonna take a look (as I'm working on a complete cleanup of the
karaf-maven-plugin).
I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

On 03/04/2014 10:32 AM, Dutertry Nicolas wrote:
> I did not use any specific goal as I used karaf-assembly packaging which automatically
calls install-kars and instance-create-archive goals.

xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">
>      <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
>
>      <groupId>test</groupId>
>      <artifactId>test-custom</artifactId>
>      <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>      <packaging>karaf-assembly</packaging>
>      <name>${project.artifactId}</name>
>
>      <properties>
>          <karaf.version>3.0.0</karaf.version>
>      </properties>
>
>      <dependencies>
>          <dependency>
>          <!-- scope is compile so all features (there is only one) are installed into
startup.properties and the feature repo itself is not installed -->
>              <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
>              <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
>              <version>${karaf.version}</version>
>              <type>kar</type>
>          </dependency>
>
>          <dependency>
>          <!-- scope is runtime so the feature repo is listed in the features service
config file, and features may be installed using the karaf-maven-plugin configuration -->
>              <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
>              <artifactId>standard</artifactId>
>              <classifier>features</classifier>
>              <version>${karaf.version}</version>
>              <type>xml</type>
>              <scope>runtime</scope>
>          </dependency>
>      </dependencies>
>
>      <build>
>          <plugins>
>              <plugin>
>                  <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
>                  <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>                  <version>3.0.0</version>
>                  <extensions>true</extensions>
>                  <configuration>
>                      <!-- no startupFeatures -->
>                      <bootFeatures>
>                          <feature>standard</feature>
>                          <feature>management</feature>
>                      </bootFeatures>
>                      <!-- no installedFeatures -->
>                  </configuration>
>              </plugin>
>          </plugins>
>      </build>
> </project>
>
> --
> Nicolas Dutertry

I want to provide a custom org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg.

>> I tried to put the file in src/main/resources/etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg, but
then the final zip contains the file twice in "etc" folder (mine plus the original one).

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org