karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: karaf-assembly and config files
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 08:56:40 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

Did you create a kar file with the create-kar goal and use the
install-kar goal to populate the assembly ?

Could you explain what you do ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB

On 03/04/2014 09:27 AM, Dutertry Nicolas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using karaf-assembly packaging to build a custom karaf distribution with karaf-maven-plugin.
>
> What is the right way to override the content of a standard karaf file ? For instance
I want to provide a custom org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg.

> I tried to put the file in src/main/resources/etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg, but then
the final zip contains the file twice in "etc" folder (mine plus the original one).

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org