karaf-user mailing list archives

From Dutertry Nicolas <Nicolas.Duter...@HRACCESS.com>
Subject RE: karaf-assembly and config files
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 09:32:19 GMT
I did not use any specific goal as I used karaf-assembly packaging which automatically calls
install-kars and instance-create-archive goals.

I have a custom org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg in the file in src/main/resources/etc/.
I have attached the built zip file in this mail. You will find 2 files named org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg
in etc folder.

Here is my pom.xml :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

    <groupId>test</groupId>
    <artifactId>test-custom</artifactId>
    <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <packaging>karaf-assembly</packaging>
    <name>${project.artifactId}</name>

    <properties>
        <karaf.version>3.0.0</karaf.version>
    </properties>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
        <!-- scope is compile so all features (there is only one) are installed into startup.properties
and the feature repo itself is not installed -->
            <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
            <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
            <version>${karaf.version}</version>
            <type>kar</type>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
        <!-- scope is runtime so the feature repo is listed in the features service config
file, and features may be installed using the karaf-maven-plugin configuration -->
            <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
            <artifactId>standard</artifactId>
            <classifier>features</classifier>
            <version>${karaf.version}</version>
            <type>xml</type>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
                <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>3.0.0</version>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <configuration>
                    <!-- no startupFeatures -->