karaf-user mailing list archives

From asookazian2 <asookaz...@gmail.com>
Subject not seeing the blueprint.xml file in my WAR bundle
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:15:33 GMT
Try to create a WAR bundle with MANIFEST.MF and blueprint.xml.

I have the following in my MANIFEST.MF:

Bundle-Blueprint: OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml

The blueprint.xml file exists in
<PROJECT>/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml

I am including the MANIFEST.MF as follows in pom.xml:

<plugin>
				<configuration>
					<archive>
						<manifestFile>src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
					</archive>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>

I am not seeing the blueprint.xml in the exploded WAR.  Please advise how to
fix.

also, where is the MANIFEST.MF and blueprint.xml supposed to be located in
the WAR (what directories)?

I am seeing the following in the exploded WAR:

<PROJECT>/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

There is no <PROJECT>/OSGI-INF/blueprint dir.

thx.