karaf-user mailing list archives

From asookazian2 <asookaz...@gmail.com>
Subject mass uninstall features from same repo
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 20:52:54 GMT
I made a mistake and installed features for cxf from
mvn:org.apache.cxf.karaf/apache-cxf/LATEST/xml/features.  I want to install
features for cxf from
mvn:org.apache.cxf.karaf/apache-cxf/2.7.10/xml/features.

How do I mass uninstall all the features for
mvn:org.apache.cxf.karaf/apache-cxf/LATEST/xml/features repo and then remove
the repo so that then I can install features for
mvn:org.apache.cxf.karaf/apache-cxf/2.7.10/xml/features?

Must I exec 'file:uninstall' for each feature one at a time from karaf
console?  Is it safe to do this?