karaf-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Emmersberger <cemme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf on Raspberry Pi
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:15:00 GMT
Hi

I’ve taken a look at this topic in the past, and got stuck somewhere around the service
wrapper support for ARM

http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/doc/english/download.jsp

Maybe you want to double-check if this is still an issue, or if this might be resolved easily.
Last solution was to recompile the service wrapper for ARM which is not the way to go for
Karaf in general.

Best,

Christoph