karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Tom Leung" <tom.le...@netage.com.hk>
Subject RE: unable to getRealPath for servlet context
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 06:19:55 GMT
It seems that "org.eclipse.osgi.service.urlconversion.URLConverter" cannot
be found,

try to install the following bundle, make sure to find a correct version for
your Equinox

<dependency>
	<groupId>org.eclipse.osgi</groupId>
	<artifactId>org.eclipse.osgi</artifactId>
</dependency>

-----Original Message-----
From: asookazian2 [mailto:asookazian@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:13 PM
To: user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: RE: unable to getRealPath for servlet context

OK so I made the change in config.properties to point as follows:

karaf.framework=equinox

saved, stopped, started karaf in debug mode

i've attached a debugger session in Eclipse and see now:

url = bundleentry://243.fwk42630947/

so that's not null any more.

now i get the following warning in karaf.log:

2014-03-05 22:04:49,528 | WARN  | pool-16-thread-1 | AbstractLifeCycle

| 122 - org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server - 8.1.14.v20131031
| |
FAILED HttpServiceContext{httpContext=WebAppHttpContext{com.nextgate.mm.AM -
243}}: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.eclipse.osgi.service.urlconversion.URLConverter
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.eclipse.osgi.service.urlconversion.URLConverter
	at
org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.Activator.getURLConverter(Activator.java:3
18)
	at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.FileLocator.toFileURL(FileLocator.java:205)

any idea how to resolve this?

also it doesn't go into the catch block (I added a brkpt there) and code
execution seems to suddenly stop after this line:

String realPath = FileLocator.toFileURL(url).getPath();