karaf-user mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven settings resolution
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 11:59:18 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm trying to execute some PaxExam test suite on the customer machine.
Mentioned machine is behind the firewall and downloads Maven artifacts
via local Nexus instance.

I've googled a little bit about similar cases and found many forum
threads related to the topic, but no single web page or article
summarizing what is (and what is not) resolved from the local Maven
settings(.xml). For example Jean mentioned in this [1] forum thread,
that "some configuration from settings.xml are not used by Pax Url"
and for example "<mirror/>, <repositories/>" are not resolved and need
to be added explicitly to the Karaf repositories lists.

Is there a single piece of documentation (web page, blog article, etc)
regarding this topic that could be used as a reference I could use to
educate myself and the customers? Something that would make clear what
exactly is resolved from the setting.xml and what need to be
configured regardless of the setting.xml contents?

Cheers.

[1] http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Pax-url-does-not-use-maven-settings-td4026695.html

--
Henryk Konsek