karaf-user mailing list archives

From Lothar Werzinger <lot...@tradescape.biz>
Subject Re: Import conflict with org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 in Karaf 2.3.3
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2014 19:29:03 GMT
On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>wrote:

> Hi Lothar,
>
> org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 is designed to work with Karaf 3.0.0.
>
> However, we can extend the version range but table 3.0.0 with karaf 2.x is
> something that we don't maintain if you see bug in this situation.

I completely understand and accept that Karaf won't maintain an
official Karaf 2.x compatibility for shell table.
However, as I am using RC1 with Karaf 2.x without problems and the bundle
has only the one dependency to jansi I am confident that it would work just
fine and the change would enable writing Karaf commands that work in
both Karaf 2.x and Karaf 3.x. Therefore I would highly appreciate if the
version range could be relaxed.

Regards
> JB

Thanks!
--

Lothar Werzinger

Principal Architect

Tradescape, Inc. - Enabling Efficient Digital Marketplaces

+1-650-931-6719 (direct)

+1-800-697-6068 (main) Ext. 116

lothar@tradescape.biz

http://www.tradescape.biz

--

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake,

-